DARLINGS!
Happy Saturday morning!
The sun is out and even though it's still on the cool side it's a gorgeous day.
Last night was pretty damn amazing, let me tell you.
I tried to get plenty of pics but kept getting sidetracked - I did manage to round up dad, aunt and uncle, and grandma for a family pic, which I promise I will be posting asap (MKOI OLLIE?) ;)
Also, the chamber of commerce people were there and they interviewed dad and my uncle for the next issue of their magazine!
The place didn't open for breakfast today because, horror of horrors, there's no coffeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
There's a boatload of pizza and beer, though, so I doubt the coffee will be missed...much...
I'll tell you all about last night a little later - also, dad finally found his webcam so I will be on the Skype presently.
I have to run but I will be back later on with pics and such.
I wish you all could have been there with us last night because it was awesome and dad was very happy - makes me happy to see his hard work pay off :)
I bought a small palm tree and signed the card "From California with love", and when I brought it in yesterday afternoon I made sure dad knew it was from all of his California family...he loved it!
Lots of other folks sent plants, but our palm tree is the best!
Love and miss you all a ton, I'll post more a little later and get on the webcam asap!
Xox,
n*
Great! me encanta tu pagina, ya vuelvo! MOM
ReplyDeleteme tardé un poquito pero ahora pongo unas fotitoooos!
Deleteomg! sounds amazing!!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!! So happy it was such a fun night!!! I love you sis!!!
ReplyDeletepics coming sooooon!
DeleteMiss you a lot Natti
ReplyDeleteI miss you too! :)
Deletewaiiiittiiing !!!
ReplyDeleteMom